Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Conversations in our house the last few days.

Sophie on being home at 10.30 every night...." I don't need to be out late, I have to get up for work" ( !!!!!)
On going out. " I can't be bothered going out at the weekend, I would rather go for a drink on tuesday and not deal with the crowds" ( !!!!!!!!!!)

Isaac and Elijah, having been in Sophie's room and eating 2 of her chocolates.
BOTH "It wasn't me, it was him! HE ate them!"
ME " Oh well, when she gets home, she will know and probably, she will call the police because that is actually stealing"
BOTH " Oh...OH......QUICK have a drink, get the smell out of your mouth....have I got chocolate around my mouth.....CAN YOU SEE ANY CHOCOLATE???"

On arriving at the park, an ambulance drew up next to our car, Isaac was all ears listening to the frantic mother explaining what had befallen her poor child.
ISAAC " Oh, that sounds bad, he has dislocated his knee, his KNEE CAP has POPPED OUT!
SETH " Wow, that's cool, lets get out and go and see!"
ELIJAH " Yeah but I want to see ACTUAL BLOOD!"

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

That's it! I'm moving in. Clean out the kitchen. That will be my bedroom

8:54 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

your children are amazingly funny... and WTG Sophie!!!

9:09 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

If I promise to keep my half tidy can I share a room with Cathy?? SO Funny!!!

12:48 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Very funny stuff.

6:46 pm  
Blogger Tired Mom of Six said...

hahahahahahaha
Those boys are TOO funny!
Do you think the chocolate police are related to the movie police by any chance?

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home