Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, May 16, 2005

a sight to make my heart skip.

I woke up this morning to see Elijah's tiny size 6 shoes right next to Jordan's enormous size 13 shoes....it just made my heart skip to see the difference and know that both pairs of feet grew inside ME! I am so eternally grateful that I have had these 6 children, with all of their differences and every one of their personalities I grow and I feel that I am me because of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Awwwwww

now that IS heartmelting.

Really enjoying your blog....

Julie

3:46 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I love to see my boys shoes together too Helen. Hard to believe the older one used to have feet that small. :)

Julie

4:23 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

What a beautiful sight!

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home