Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ahem, hang on a minute, just get myself swished up here for ya........




HEY!!! Thought I'd pop into mummy' s blog and show you just how cool and perfectly gorgeous I am....I have to do this because I know she is probably going to tell you how I am driving her crazy. She says I am, can't think what her problem is.

So I drew on the new chairs, they were boring, a plain cream colour, I ask you! What's wrong with some deep red swirls and a few discreet green lines?

Image hosting by Photobucket


Alright, so I'm into biting my brothers, it's her fault, I've heard her say she could eat us more times than I can count ( and I can count to 11 so that's a whole lot of times!) I just want to see if they would be tasty. I KNOW I am tasty, I suck my thumb, it's delicious, who wouldn't want to bite their big brothers if there is a chance they could be half as yummy as my thumb? And I have to admit it is the BEST fun to hear that scream from Isaac when he sees me coming..HA! That kid is SUCH a wuss!


I jump, SO?!?! Man it's such fun and I am going stir crazy in this house while mummy is taking gramma to the hospital to see papa, they won't let me go and papa is my best friend after auntie leah and gramma.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I stay with auntie Leah most times but even then, well, I have to be a good boy with auntie Leah, she is so lovely and she gives me chocolate and watches movies with me, over and over, she will watch Lion king all day if I ask her.....so then I come home and my legs are so full of jumps I have to get them out. Mummy yells 'be careful' all day, THAT'S THE WHOLE FUN OF IT! The risk of getting another lump on my head is just too much to ignore, seeing mummy flinch and try to catch me is an added bonus I'll admit it--- but I've seen Jordan and Dan and look at my daddy... you NEVER see them jump off the couch or see how many stairs they can fly down at once, man... I might be like them one day...I HAVE to do the jumping now.

Look, the tumble drier is new..it's RIGHT in my face, when you know you can stop it by just touching the door, well, you just have to do it. The dial thing makes such a great clicking noise I LIKE turning it, the buttons, oh you all know about boys and buttons, gotta get pushed. Why does she care if the drier goes for 2 hours on a cold setting? So it has to be put on again with that button pushed in....what's the problem with that? Just ask me I'll push the button for her. She doesn't have to do it all herself.

A boy tries to be self sufficient, even that's not right, I know I can get my own chocolate milk, she won't let me.....gets mad every time she seems me with the milk out the fridge, can I help it if the cheese and salad stuff happen to fall out when I get the milk out? Can I help it if I fancy a yoghurt at the same time? Jeeze..give a boy a break.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Listen, it's been fun but I have to get some sleep because round about 2am I need to get up and make sure mummy isn't fed up with daddy. I think she does get fed up with him because whenever I go in her room she is asleep with her back to daddy, so I help her, I get in there with them and I wriggle a lot til daddy gets tired of being kicked and then he gets out, then I get mummy to myself and she can talk to me while I play with her ear, I have to pinch it a bit hard sometimes to make sure she doesn't just fall asleep and miss the fun of having me all to herself.
I think she's lucky to have me...she'd be very bored and waste too much time doing stuff like sleeping or looking at a tidy house if it weren't for me. They say I am the last baby they will have, just as well, they'd never make another one like me, always best to quit while you're ahead I say.

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Aw Helen he is a doll! :) Extremely adorable blog entry and I enjoyed it very much! I hope he can see his papa very soon.

3:58 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Oh that boy is SO Delicious!!! And so eloquent too!! lol

Great post :)

~Lisa~

12:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

I thoroughly enjoyed that!

And I've so missed you Helen, I haven't stopped by in a while. I need to do better.

2:34 pm  
Blogger Claire said...

So funny, Helen! So creative, you had me laughing the whole time! Who KNOWS what goes through little boys' heads? Thanks for the glimpse.

7:14 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Could he be more perfect???? I think not!

12:08 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

mmmmmmmm a delicious little troublemaker - gotta love it. It is the Elijah's of this world that make life worth living. The Elijah's of this world are entertaining, never boring, ALWAYS busy busy busy, and have oodles and oodles of boundless energy that they HAVE to get out - but it's ok - they are loved beyond anything you can imagine, and life is never ever dull!
Thankyou Elijah, for bringing a smile to many peoples faces!

10:28 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

How cute! My baby boy pinches and tugs on my ears when he's going to sleep too! :)

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home