Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Thank goodness.

I am so poorly....for 4 nights I have screamed all night unless mummy holds me upright, my ears hurt and I am a snot factory. Tonight after more pitiful screaming she put me in my pushchair, heaven, sleep..................mummy is in the lounge with me, so not much sleep for her, but no screaming, life is good. Elijah Henry aged 2 1/2.

4 Comments:

Blogger MamaTink said...

Awww!! Poor Elijah!

(Off topic here, I LOVE! his name!! Ever since doing therapy with my Henry, I have totally fallen in love with that name!! :))

Back to you...

He looks so Pale!! Here in Canada we can buy Polysporin Eye and Ear antibiotic drops...they have helped up tremendously in the past.

Good luck on better sleeps in days to come :(

HUGS TO ALL!! And Chocolate milk...cause who doesn't love that!?

~Lisa~

12:21 pm  
Blogger Jon-Marc McDonald said...

Poor Elijah,

I just got over a terrible illness myself, but I did not have my mother there to take care of me.

Ric did his best but he had to work so I was left alone, relegated to the couch for eight days.

Hope he feels better soon.

Much love,

Jon-Marc

12:44 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Aw Helen. Poor Elijah. They sell something in the states too for ear pain, but I don't remember what it is called.

I hope he is feeling better soon.

3:11 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

oh he looks simply adorable! Glad you both got some much needed rest.

7:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home