Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

in a room like this.....

.....I feel like a queen! I love my bedroom!

Image hosting by Photobucket

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Very pretty Helen. :) I like my room, but it seems to be the storage area for everything! I need to do some spring cleaning early. :)

10:18 pm  
Blogger gav25 said...

it looks so.. grand!

must take ages making it back up in the morning huh? still, it's worth it hehe.

9:29 am  
Blogger The other me said...

Aha! I get up first and H makes it when he gets up! Method in my madness!

2:15 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Grand is right!! It's beautiful Helen!!!

~Lisa~

3:57 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

oooooh; swanky!!! Do you have to keep the little one's out of there with a lock? Mine love to mess up my room almost as much as their own. I've taken to locking the door during the day.

12:53 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

I love that room! So sexy!

5:58 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh that is regal... splendor I tells ya..

5:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is so pretty, I can't wait to have an adult bedspread again (our have to 100% washable due to the amount of vomit and pee that end up on it)...I love the gold, it looks so elegant! Enjoy that big room, I'd be sure to lock myself in to rest or read at least once a day!

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home