Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Slugs and snails and puppy dog tails.


Isn't that what they say little boys are made of? I think they may be right with the Eli boy, he has a cold, the nose is streaming and not nice to look at. Today in the car whilst out with mummy, Auntie Leah and Gramma, he turned to Leah ( who always sits next to him in the car) and said " Leah....I got bogey....." ( and although I couldn't see, I knew he was showing her) " Oh, yes, I see Eli"
" You want to hab it?"
Is that true love? Offering your beloved the very snot from your nose?? I think true love would have been if she had said yes and been thrilled with the offering, alas, she said " Er, no Elijah, thankyou anyway"

7 Comments:

Blogger MamaTink said...

LMAO! Aww!!! that is one of the sweetest things I have heard all day :)

Right after Aidan telling Al that he's his "Best friend Daddy. Best friend."

I love these boys :)

~Lisa~

1:54 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

So cute and so gross! :) He sounds adorable though. Boogers and all.

3:42 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

well if that isnot the sweetest thing! Why do they offer us the gross stuff? Matthew offers me food that he has spit out onto his plate. No amount of love will get me to eat his boogers though! Eli is adorable!

10:43 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

*LOL* That is so cute! Gotta love the words from the boys' mouths!

2:02 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

that is just too sweet. I'm at a total loss for words!

11:47 pm  
Blogger gav25 said...

i love your blog!

you're so honest and I really love that. your kids are damn cute too.

I'll be reading more of you when I get home (at work right now).

Gav
Sydney, Australia

6:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah a bogey, almost better than a rose…it was an offer than came from his heart (well maybe his nose)…to be little and simple again!

8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home