Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy new year!!!

Just popping in to say we are positively wallowing in splendour and chaos in our new home, I am writing every night and there will be a month's worth of Helen Blog mid january..I miss you all..we LOVE OUR NEW HOME!!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are looking for a new home too. I'm glad to hear from you, and I hope you're settled soon.

I can't wait for you to be back.

7:13 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

So good to "hear" from you Helen! I'm very happy for you and your family. Glad you are enjoying your new home so very much. :)

Take care!

Happy New Year!!

12:25 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

YAY - I'm checking every day. Miss you tons! Can't wait to hear it all. I'm SO happy that you love your new place!
Sounds like 2006 is starting off on the right foot! Hope the rest of the year is as wonderful!

jenn

4:00 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

oh I'm all a-quiver in anticipation!!!!

8:50 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

I....MISS.....YOU!!!!

5:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for your Helen; I hope that the New Year brings you nothing but continued joy and prosperity!

11:16 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

Jan 4/06 - Helllllllleeeeeeen - Where are you? I miss you! Come back online soon please. I bet you are locked away in that second bathroom just sucking in the glory of peeing in privacy!
-jenn

8:30 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

Ditto what Jenn said. Even about the peeing in piece part. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh you must simply come back and delight us with your blogging....

7:18 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Helen. Enough is enough. You have left us poor sad bloggers out in the cold long enough now!! ARGH! The suspense is killing me!!

~Lisa~

3:30 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home