Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, December 19, 2005

I NOT wearin' nat girlie dress.


So said my Isaac when faced with the shepherd's costume for his nursery nativity. Even when offered bribes of hard cash and bars of chocolate he steadfastly refused to risk his masculinity in any way. Not a surprise and not the end of the world, I'm pretty sure that those shepherds of old would have loved to be clad in a dude skin sweatshirt and jeans with sturdy boots.
Let me tell you though, my boy sang. Really sang.....not face forward and proud like most of his 4 year old classmates but I could tell he was loving it, faced slightly towards the backdrop ( hoping against hope this would mean no-one would notice he was singing) and twiddling with the zip on his sweatshirt he SANG..and my heart sang right along with him.
I thank the X factor, he loved this show and loved 2 of the singers Shayne and Chico, he wants a leather jacket and a microphone and says he is going to be Chico...and I think he was living his dream today. My Isaac is coming on just fine, he is my star.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

oh that was priceless Helen!! He's such a cutie, and woohoo on the singing.....

1:30 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Oh I love it!!! He's so precious!

~Lisa~

2:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that means he didn't have the chicken pox like his brother, maybe he is one of the lucky immune ones. Good for him to sing, even if he was looking to the side. I probably would too!!

Deb

12:35 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

Im so proud. I want to cry! i WANT to cry!!!!!! He is simply precious looking to theright and bobbing up and down. SOOOOOO CUTE!

4:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home