Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I believe.....

..in Angels, fairy God mothers and all things miraculous......we shall have our house. Hoorah.
I am a bit weak with relief and thankfulness...even though the absolute yes isn't written in stone yet, I am sure it will happen.Now we have to welcome grandpa, do christmas, pack and move....easy if you say it fast.
Anyway, what is pride or dignity compared to chandaliers and TWO Bathrooms? Pttttttttt to it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Yippee Helen! :) The rest is the easy part right?

We moved in the middle of the holidays one year. It was hard, but the kids had their new toys to keep them busy and out of the way. I hope the move goes as smoothly as possible.

Ah two bathrooms....:)

2:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new year, a new place to live, no mould (hopefully), and many hands available to help....now it can't get much better than that!

Deb

3:52 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

Deb...I am so excited as on the day there will be H, FIL, dad, BIL x 2, Jordan and THREE huge nephews. I shall be a queen in my palace telling them all where to put things, not having to lift a single thing. Oh sweet joy!

4:55 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Helen! YAYAYAYAYAY!!
I am so so happy for you sweetie!!!

Love,
Jes

5:21 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

YAYAYAY!!! Oh Helen!! I am over-joyed for you!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about the new adventures in your new HOME!!

~Lisa~

5:35 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh thank goodness!!!!

Hugs

Julie

5:49 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow...just came to read the blog and I notice I haven't read in a while! Congrats on the new house! The pics are BEAUTIFUL...so jealous! Glad to see you getting out of the mold infested hell :)

6:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO!!!! Hopefully this this the beginning of a wonderful year for you and your family!!! Congrats!!

3:00 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Thank GOD!!!!!!! I was so worried!

5:37 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

YAY!!! YAY YAY, YAY YAY YAY!!!

Oh I am SOOOOOOO happy!!!
What a fabulous Christmas gift!!
Heave a big sigh of relief, and get ready to enjoy that new place with TWO bathrooms!!! JOY!!!

5:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home