Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My dears

WE shall have chandaliers!!! In our new home!!!!!





beautiful old town house. Living flame fireplace, original wooden shutters, courtyard.....


Look at this glorious hallway / stairway, this is the kind of house I have dreamed of......

( and a power ranger already on the floor!!!)



It used to be a childrens' home so on each floor there are super duper fire extinguishers. ( alarmed so if they touch them, it will scream, as will I)






This is the way into Jordan's own room, his own entrance, he has a balcony. The owner was there when we went to view and said that the room underneath the balcony is a 'spare' and so she would let us have it too! Its a huge room that has been used as an art workshop...we will use it as a store room and extra utility room.
The kitchen is brand new, beautiful real wood floors..... and we have a DINING ROOM!! 4 huge bedrooms......

And guess what?!?! GO ON!!!!

TWO BATHROOMS!!!! Huge bathroom with bath, toilet sink and store cupboards...and another one with walk in shower, toilet and sink. TWO TOILETS!!!!!
The rent is pretty much the same as here and it is right in town, literally a spitting distance from everything we ever need, even Isaac's speech therapy.
We move 3 days after christmas.....YIKES!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Wow, thats a gorgeous place.

5:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations...it looks absolutely gorgeous!!!!

5:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow, at last you'll have room for your whole family!!! so pleased ! I want to see more pictures though!

5:33 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh It's simply STUNNING!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Hugs

Julie

6:02 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

WOW! Helen it's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love love love it!!

I'm so happy for you and your family.

~Lisa~

9:45 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

OMG Helen - THAT'S AWESOME!!!!! What a fantastic place and how convenient for you in terms of location!!! You have been so blessed to get such a place - I'm beyond thrilled for you!! Happy Happy Christmas love! You deserve it!

9:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! I'm very excited for you!!

Tweety

2:52 pm  
Blogger Mitch said...

Very nice, Congrats or Cheers

9:05 pm  
Blogger Caryn said...

that is absolutely gorgeous helen! i am so so excited for you!!!

1:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Helen!

WOW! Looks like a splendid place to raise the children is it not? I cannot wait to see MORE pictures after you move in and settled and given your feminine touch.

Do you have room for pests err i mean guests?

*Nonie* or Genny_1(so you know who I am)

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home