Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Not sulking....

...truly I'm not, but popped my neck out whilst coughing.... am being helpless and whiney. Am rather enjoying it.Could become helpless,whiney person quite easily. Am not enjoying the pain though. Did enjoy splendid aromatherapy session with nice oils and warm smelly thing on neck. Worn off now. OW.

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Oh Helen, I was hoping you'd be doing better today. Perhaps tomorrow? :)

Keeping good positive thoughts for you! :)

1:15 am  
Blogger Mitch said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

5:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neck was sore some days ago, after I woke up... I don't remember if I had been sleeping on the couch that night/morning, or on a bed at home, or on my bed here at my place on campus. I remember now, the pain was there the following day, which was October 25th - the night of our CR meeting. It went away, for the most part, after that, but has been present a little, intermittently since then. (Nothing though, that has significantly impacted my daily routines.) Is this something that I should be concerned about?

5:54 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh dear :( Hope you're feeling better soon!

10:40 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Helen. Being sick just sucks.

7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home