Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Reading with Elijah


Elijah was reading his book today...he saw
A Pingwing.
A kickin
A fockalile
A peacwock
A beesom
A faminglullow

Any guesses???









A Penguin
A Chicken
A crocodile
A peacock
A bison
A flamingo
Alas, he no longer says Geewaft for Giraffe, my heart mourns- but we will read about the Faminglullow as often as I can get away with it, oooooh I could eat him on a biscuit!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Dang that's just too cute. I like the fockalile too.
My kids told me yesterday that there's a 'silly bone' in their elbow (they meant 'funny bone").
And Oma makes really good "balawnzya" too. (lasagna)

12:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Elijah! He is sounding out those words beautifully! Just curious is he learning to read using old fashioned phonics or something else...we are learning about those things in my child development course right now and I'm interested in seeing how your little ones are learning to read....

2:00 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh that is just PRICELESS! Can you get it on video???

2:24 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

He is doing great. Those are big words for him. :)

The only sound my 4 year old doesn't get is the th, but he's working on it. :)

12:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home