Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Guess what me got?!?

A video camera!! be warned there will be more of these but they will get better!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Cool to hear your voice Helen. :) What fun we've had with our camera. If I knew how to get them on the computer. I'm learning though and I just need to buy one part to do it. :)

Enjoy the new camera. :)

11:32 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMGOMG It was so wonderful to hear your voice!!! Its BEAUTIFUL! Just like you. Look at those boys! I cannot wait to see all the vids!

3:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home