Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Helen Needs.

I did the google thing! Go to google, type in your first name and then 'needs' and search...this is what I need, apparantly!!


Helen needs to forget all that has happened in the past ten years, ( strange, yet true!!)

Helen needs a bassist ( sometimes we can need things we never knew we needed!)

Helen Needs Your Help ( oh yes)

Helen needs effervescent refreshments, ( never say no to some fizzy pop!)

Helen needs to change her life and quickly. ...( and so say all of us!!)

Helen needs the new owner at 325 Crestwood Terrace to shut up a minute ( do I? I hadn't noticed they were noisy)

Helen needs a bigger apartment ( or house, even, 4 beds, 2 bath please)

Helen needs to be put out to pasture. She is an embarrassment and a liability ( say it how it is, google, don't hold back!!)

Helen needs a cookie (I may make that my new catchphrase). Helen needs cooling down after opening her hunky-men calendar ( haven't seen one yet but never say never)

But Helen needs help, and friends ( absolutely)

13 Comments:

Blogger Caryn said...

Oh Helen. You make me laugh. This had me in stitches!! Thanks for sharing!!

7:10 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

That was hilarious.
Apparently the first thing on my list was "Jennifer needs a cold shower". Er,um yeah, maybe I was sneaking a peek at your hunky men calendar....
Fun post Helen! Here, have a cookie :)

9:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kid you not, my first one was:

"Jenny needs little help from peter."

DH just came running because I just about exploded laughing. Because I so don't need anymore help in the romance department...DH has become rather lovey lately and its starting to get on my nerves...

what it should say is:

Jenny needs a nap.


Thanks for the joke Helen! I needed it.

I've got a cookie for ya, cream cheese sugar cookies baked fresh this morning...

12:12 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

That is funny Helen. I must try it out myself. I hope it says Julie needs a nice long nap! :)

12:45 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Man I wish I needed a cookie!! :)

Oh well.... Maybe if I do Helen Shares???

Hugs

Julie

4:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel needs to place a parrot that has been taught to speak Maypure, a South American language last uttered hundreds of years ago in the aviary.

Rachel needs her cat to have puppies (I like that one!)

Rachel needs to do 33 things

Rachel needs to be a child (Ummm, yes. After this weekend, Rachel wants to lie down on the floor and throw a fit and then sleep for hours;)

Thanks, Helen, that was fun!

5:02 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG You had me in stitches.

Apparently :
Jessica needs fake titties and then she would be perfect. (um, no thanks. My DD's are fine the way they are thank you.)

Jessica needs to
rethink her position on doing adult films (I don't think so).

Jessica needs to spend a lot (of what, may I ask? Money? Yes. Chocolate? Yes. Weight? No.)

OMG THis one had me rolling, Helen...
Jessica needs to spend alot of time kissing Helen (Helen, I love you & all...but I don't think so. lol)

-Jes

6:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on Medical News. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about Medical News. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
Regards,

9:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the google thing too and this site came up as i am called Helen...for me it came up with Helen neess to find some soldiers in the 4th Infantry Division and Helen needs to be in hospital to get treatment for her heroin addiction!

9:30 pm  
Blogger Helen said...

You made my Google search really easy. Thank you so much. P.S. Helen also needs to retire.

Love Helen.

11:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, this email was sent to me and i never knew the "needs of Helen were in variations". too funny, for i too am a Helen...humor is what makes us all keep coming back.

9:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was doing the google thing and your was the second thing that came up! my first was this....
Helen needs your immediate attention. Helen has a very severe cough and appears to be coughing up a little blood. (nice hey?)

3:03 pm  
Blogger Helen said...

Hey, your blog was the first thing that came up when I typed in "Helen needs" to google. And I'm looking at four bedroom houses (new builds, and they all have at least 20 toilets) today, so I'm taking it as an omen.

9:21 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home