Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oh the fun!

Just a quick note because it made me laugh....Elijah was being a super nuisance when I was trying to download some music...so I downloaded a wav of a man ( It sounds like God actually ) saying ELIJAH! I played it and he stopped in his tracks......looked at the computer screen and said "Yes man?"

I found the wav when I was searching for this song......
Go like Elijah


Now, the Chillow....it was really hard to get used to at first as it just doesn't get warm, your body gets warm and your head stays cool cool cool.....I must have flipped it in the night and woke up hot with it under my other pillow! It has memory foam so that it forms to your head and is so comfy but the minute I realise I am blissfully comfy I then begin to think about moving! The trouble with this thing is, it then takes a while to reform to the new position.
I had a monster headache of the puking kind this afternoon so Jordan said he would watch the boys while I lay down. Ahhhhhh that cool chillow formed itself around my splitting head and I swear it was kissing it better!
Very early days but I think it will really become beloved.
H loves it too so Santa may get him one for his aching neck, he is due to go and get owie shots in his neck as he has so much pain in it but he says the chillow feels so good! I am being a loving wife and allowing him to put his poorly neck on it while I sit here ( he just walked past to get some trifle and said " man that thing is like a miracle")......I suggest you buy one, it does what it says on the tin ( or the box actually) I'm pretty sure they have them on E.bay, I got mine on Ebay UK. Smashing and lovely.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Where on earth did you find such a file?
I need one that says "Matthew, Get back in bed" that I can leave in the upstairs hallway after 8pm.....

2:26 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

That is funny Helen. :)

2:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! I need one that plays "Richard, take out the garbage...yes Richard I am talking to you...the one sitting on the sofa."

Reminds me of the tale of God calling Samuel three times....

5:30 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

LOVE IT!! I esecially ove that you get pictures of his mischief!! Brilliant!

~Lisa~

10:30 pm  
Blogger Mitch said...

You can have a lot of fun with this

http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html

It will say anything you type in. I have my kids believing the computer is talking directly to them. Good fun.

1:39 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

Mr Happy that is FABULOUS. I even made my 18 year old laugh with it....it even got Eli down from the deak when the computer said he was hurting it! THANKYOU!

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home