Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Today.

I'm kind of sad today. Not the best day for family life. The pressure of always being the strong one, the reasonable one, the in the middle one, is more than I feel able to deal with, but I will. Again. This time.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of loving vibes your way!

12:04 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

1:42 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

HUGS Helen.

We're here for you :)

~Lisa~

2:47 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Take care Helen. Some times days are so hard. ((((((Big Hug))))))

4:36 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Love, hugs, strength my friend.

6:34 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

Some more (((((hugs))))) from me (can you ever have enough?)
You always cheer me up Helen - you are entitled to your sad day, but know that you always manage to make mine a little brighter!
Hope that somebody makes your day better today!

6:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home