Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The very grumpy turtle...and a little something else.

Once upon a time there was a very grumpy teenage mutant ninja turtle who lived in a somewhat untidy house ( as you see in the background) with doors that never seemed to get closed in the kitchen and shoes in the middle of the floor. He wanted his mummy to put the power rangers on the TV for him but was reluctant to ask nicely........
watch what happened next....The turtle's mummy thought he had perhaps invented something rather splendid for fellow turtles with runny noses.

And the little something else.....

I had occassion to fill in a legal form for Sophie ...on it I had to fill in her National insurance number, they get this when they turn 16 so she only received hers recently. She brought me the card and as I looked at it I was so struck by the irony, so overwhelmed by the hilarity that it took my breath away, what was even better was the look on her face when I managed to gather myself to explain why I found it so funny...the reason for my mirth was the fact that the last 3 numbers, as plain as day, almost ( in my eyes) were they BOLD and I nearly saw them pulsating...... 666 ..... I kid you not.

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh too cute!! both the video and the Satanic Reference! LOL

Hugs

Julie

6:03 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

Cute little ninja turtle you have there. How did the gov't know about Sophie???? ;) Too funny!!

12:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMBO @ 666!!!

Poor Helen!

Did she find it anywhere near as funny as you (and the rest of us) did?

I'm guessing, no.

3:45 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Very funny about the 666. :)

Poor little turtle. :) I like the videos. :)

12:34 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

heh heh heh Im off to watch the video!

3:29 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMG!!! LOLOLOL That was hilarious!

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home