Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I've done them.....




and I love them!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I love them too!! Great job Helen!!

9:21 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Simple Gorgeous!!! Love Them!

1:08 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

SO beautiful!!! Are you going to tackle the older kids too?

~Lisa~

3:29 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Those look great Helen. You did a wonderful job. :)

3:31 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMG what a great idea!!!! Ill have to snag it from you. You did an EXCELLENT JOB!

7:15 am  
Blogger Lora said...

Hi , This is Lora from "My Beautiful Child Griffin & Autism". I am glad that you left a comment on my blog, thank you, and because of that I found your blog. It is simply wonderful. I enjoy your writing and your sense of humor. Wow! 6 beautiful children how incredible you are to have so much love in your heart. I will be visiting regularly. Oh, and I love the photos, you are very talented indeed. Lora :)

5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home