Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Things that make it all worthwhile.....

I'm a sucker for reality shows and " I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" is one of my favourites... and this year we get to look at Sid Owen.....would you just look at that grin? Every bit of footage we see he is smiling and laughing, I have a true girlie crush on him and that smile melts me every time!!

I went into town today on more new house errands and of course, my sidekick Isaac came too, and sometimes it's as though time stands still and I am able to see the true importance of things .....today I was overwhelmed by just how splendid little people are, how fabulous would it be to feel the need to and urge to run and jump, everywhere you go? Kids have such an abundance of enthusiasm for everything, even going to buy a loaf of bread is such a joy to this boy, as long as he can come with me he couldn't care less where I am going, he skips and runs and comes back and skips and runs the same stretch of pavement again..several times! I love it when I see the greatness in something so everyday and ordinary.

Isaac loves the computer and Elijah loves Isaac, when it's Isaac's turn on the computer Eli-oh will get his chair and sit right next to him saying " I-luk...show me thomas tank" " I-luk...get me singing" and Isaac finds him what he wants, they will sit for an age looking at e.bay and exclaiming over the power ranger stuff " Oh Oh !! Look at thith one mum, SPD!!" " Hey mummy, its a lellow one!" this evening it was music, Isaac was finding songs and deciding if he liked them or not, suddenly he squealed.... "MUM!!!!! Ley singin 'bout ELI!!! Listen..LISTEN.....a song 'bout Eli!
OLD MAC DONALD HAD A FARM..ELI..ELI..OH!!"Priceless. well worth it, as Jordan used to say.

5 Comments:

Blogger MamaTink said...

Oh be still my heart!! Eli Eli OH!! TOOOO Funny!!

I am going to get over there some day, and when I visit, I just KNOW that my heart will fill with love and laughter.

~Lisa~

3:08 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

HAhahahha - Eli Eli OH!!! Too Funny. One of Matthew's favourite songs by the way!!

5:51 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

That is funny! Eli Eli Oh! I may never say Ei Ei Oh and again. ;)

Your boys are so cute. :)

1:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet!

3:11 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Toooo precious!

I can just SeE it...and my heart melts.

Thank you for sharing that with usHelen. :)

-Jes

6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home