Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

more pictures, because I am excited!

This is the dining room...big enough for table and chairs and toys too...great cupboards for all the puzzles and a shelf for a pretty lamp.


this is Jordan's room and the balcony .














The boys rom with some seriously jazzy carpet....ha..try and get stains to show up on that floor boys, I dare ya! ( see a bit of extinguisher on the wall there? I've already told the boys how they scream if children touch them!!) Shelves for upstairs- going- to- bed- reading- books and quiet toys.






The kitchen ( one side of it anyway!) with a beautiful floor.


and one of the bathrooms, because there are TWO ( did I tell you that?) and I opened the cupboard doors to take pics because the very idea of having cupboards to put the towels in is so thrilling for me....

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Lovely!!! Lovely Lovely!!! So many built ins and extras too - Looks beautiful!! did I say that I was so happy for you??? I am!

12:43 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMG I want to DIE! Im so very happy happy happy for you guys! OMG i love that hallway and the kitchen.....be still my heart its glorious!

5:55 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

WOW!! I really am in love with your new house Helen!!!! It's so perfect!!

~Lisa~

12:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all looks too good to be true (almost). So happy things are turning about. Christmas will be busy but oh so much to look forward to and starting off the New Year in your new home is perfect.

Deb

1:19 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Beautiful Helen! :) Enjoy your space.

Very happy for you and your family! :)

2 bathrooms, I'm jealous. ;)

1:58 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

HOLY WOW!!! Lookit that stove! Lookit that gorgeous peaceful bathroom! Lookit that beautiful house! I'm thrilled, simply THRILLED for you!!!!

4:15 pm  
Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Wow! While I was searching for info on candle gift basket I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for candle gift basket. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about candle gift basket.

12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home