Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Snotty sweet singing son with somewhat simple sounding mother.

My sweet Elijah.... singing.....click here

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OH that is soooooooooo precious!

I LOVE YOUR ACCENTS!

-Jes

10:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!

12:52 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

oh...my...GOODNESS!!!

that is the cutest, sweetest little boy EVER!!!! Can I keep him!?! lol

We definitely need more videos :)

~Lisa~
p.s. Did you change the words to that song, because we sing it differently here.

2:50 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Aw, Helen, he's adorable!

It's great to hear both your voices. :)

3:17 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

well I can see the precious wee one, but can't hear a blessed thing - grrrrr - My computer doesn't like to decode those videos :(
I bet it's a treasure to hear though - I may borrow my hubby's laptop and come back to see if it will load there.....

3:31 am  
Blogger The other me said...

Lisa...we change the words to almost every song! I'm sure my kids think every song has their name in it!!

3:56 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home