Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Acherlee.... he look like a girlie.





Apparantly, Isaac thought this when he watched Seth's nativity in school today....to me he looks like a divine angel. He put his foot down about a halo, there are lines that just may not be crossed, not even at Christmas. Dance, he will. Wear an angel frock , no problem....sing anything you ask him...certainly, tinsel on head...absolutely not. Ever.

Oh and today....this angelic child, my sparkly frocked angel....just discovered that a liquid shoe polish can write really well on white kitchen units. It was a blue shoe polish, not that it matters. Grandpa will be here in 40 minutes.....I so wanted him to see a tidy house, just the once, just for 5 minutes perhaps.....some things are not to be, I suspect that grandpa won't notice anyway, it is a year since he saw his boys, he would very likely think blue shoe polish numbers were a sign of brilliance. We love grandpa.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

He is so cute Helen! He looks like a little angel. :)

3:44 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Awwww what an angel! Im so very proud of him. My heart swells!

5:49 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Oh goodness!! I am so enamoured with your boys! LOL

He looks like a beautiful angel!

~Lisa~

11:24 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

Acherlee.... he look like a beautiful wee angel!!

Just gorgeous, and lovely, and I don't think boy angels are supposed to wear tinsel on their heads ANYway!

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home