Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Yippedydooda!





With just 8 days to go we have the ALL CLEAR! The house is OURS.

TWO bathrooms.....Chandaliers......lovely fireplace...and heavenly heavens, a fabulous pre-school that Elijah can go to on the very next street. Santa can have the day off for me next week, I have everything I could ever ask for this year!

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!

3 cheers for the new house!!!!

5:14 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

How wonderful Helen! :)

Have a great move. :)

7:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sure this is the best Christmas ever...or at least pretty darn close! So happy for you! May you and your family find peace and love in your new house! It is gorgeous!

7:17 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Hooray!!!! That's so wonderful Helen!!

~Lisa~

9:09 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

looks splendid!!! SOOOOO happy for you! :)

10:08 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's so wonderful Helen!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

May you sleep well tonight. :)

-Jes

5:22 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

Im so flipping happy!!!!!!!!

Woot woot!!!!

4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home