Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Some things.....like bragging and showing off, you just have to make time for.




Know what I mean? My heart is sad when he leaves.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I defitely see what you mean. How sweet!!!

Enjoy your new home..I'll miss your blog.

2:35 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Very sweet. :) I really like when my older son spends time with my younger one. And they are getting along. ;)

Take care and have a great move.

8:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such handsome sons, Helen.

Hope you get settled soon.

3:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home