Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

In the event of fire, being bored, or just being two.....

Please descend stairs in the fastest way possible, thankyou.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have they started sliding down them on their bottoms yet? Grandma had a staircase and we always used to slide down them on our bottoms....weeeehhhahaaaaaa!!!! (much to gpa's dismay of course) LOL

2:31 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

It's wqhen they start dragging the mattresses of their beds ( like we did !)to slide down I'll start minding!!

3:20 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Oh what fun! We always went down the railing! :)

10:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my that would scare me to death! Boys sure are hard on their mommys sanity!

10:19 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

LMAO!! That looks like so much fun!! I can just imagine how terrifyingly fum that is for him :)

~Lisa~

9:28 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

I used to LOVE doing that! We used the sleeping bags as tobaggans...ah, the good old days. And now, my boys LOVE doing it on the same stairs I did as a little girl. What goes around.....

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home