Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Where's the conga line?

Oh my, despite treating my parents like lepers the bug has got me, puking in a most impressive and dramatic way with not a soul holding my head or stomach for me ( although Sophie did ask very sweetly is I was OK and did I need anything?) For which, actually I am very grateful, as much as I adore being shown that I am loved, I'll settle for H buying me beautiful flowers or at least a mars bar on tuesday and keep my vomiting to myself!
It's 3.25am and I still haven't been to sleep, feeling a bit better but everything aches from such wretched wretching and I'm feeling sorry for myself, although I do have a lovely book to read so maybe I will go and do that in my lovely fresh smelling newly washed bed. Night night all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh heavens...tummy sickenss is no good. Sorry your suffereing! Hope you feel better soon.....

5:39 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Oh hugs and healing thought sent your way sweets!

6:02 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Helen. Stomach flu is the worst. :(d

3:19 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

No, No, No - Didn't you get the memo? Mum's are not permitted to be sick except for alternating Tuesdays, in March, in a Leap year, provided it corresponds with a full moon, and the planets are aligned correctly.
this will never do.
Get better soon.

3:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home