Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And when they are well.....

....this is the favourite pastime. My maternal instincts tell me that perhaps I should be discouraging it, then I see that actually they are LAUGHING when they do it, the glorious peace when the energy is out and gone.......

Watch the part when Seth is taking a breather on all fours....then watch his revenge when Isaac looks away for a minute ( just after he gets up from the bed!) The most bizarre thing is that when they are fighting over a toy, they only have to get a pathetic whack to burst into tears and whine......I can't believe they take these blows and laugh!

Click to see Seth and Isaac being boys.

Oh and the voice is Jordan's!! He will be thrilled to be so admired!

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh Dear.. I'm SOOOOO not up to that.. I couldn't handle Ty taking Chloe's toys away and riding her like a pony :( I'm SO not a boy Mommy. Thank Goodness Chloe loves to play Dollies and read books.

Hats off to you..

5:46 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my, Helen.
Who was that taking the video?
That voice, the accent. Made my knees go weak.

Is it possible to fall in love with a voice? lol

Oh, your babies are so cute, too! ;o)

-Jes

5:57 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

LMBO!! Looks like a great before bed activity to get them all tuckered out :)

Hilarious!!

~Lisa~

7:38 pm  
Blogger Jon-Marc McDonald said...

Hello Helen.

My cousin, who is around my age, and I used to box when we were kids.

I would always be on the verge of victory when he would always inevitably end up puncing me in the groin, therefore ensuring my quick defeat. He did not play by the rules but he always won, lol

Hope you are well

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home