Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A walk down memory lane.....




This is me, in a bikini.......those were the days! When do start caring about what people think? When do worries and cares start creeping in?

















This is one of the first pictures of H I ever saw, it's still my favourite.






This one of Seth is just so precious......what was he thinking to look so bored at 2 and a half?!?









The picture on the Left is H, when he was 3....the laughing boy on the right is my Isaac.












These two pieces of gloriousness are Daniel and Jordan aged 3 and 5....blond and sweet and best friends. When did they grow up? I wish I'd taken more notice, wish I hadn't cared so much about clean carpets and tidy cupboards, I don't think I smooched nearly enough with them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

oh WOW Helen - You are a babe! LOL
Here I was thinking that your wee boys were just little miniature versions of H, but looking at that first pic, is like looking at a blond Isaac in a bikini (or maybe Eli, since you've got a glint of mischief going on as well), although looking at H as a little boy, he definitely contributed to those handsome genes :)
All the pics are wonderful - and Dan and Jordan, be still my heart what a cute set of little blondies!
Love love love your little trip down memory lane!

12:13 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Great photos Helen! I love the trip down memory lane. :)

3:59 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Wow. those are amazing pictures Helen. Your children(all of them) come by their gorgeousness honestly!!

The one of Dan and Jordan brought tears to my eyes...they really do look like best friends...every mother's dream.

Thanks SO much for sharing!!

~lisa~

1:36 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

You have beautiful children. Now I know why!!! Look at you?!?!?! And those blonde boys! They are just B-E-A-utiful!

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home