Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

And because, in this intance, less is so not more....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bless him, exhausted because, well, even though ( or maybe because) there were 40 friends here and so much to od, even messy thing, fun things....he just had to go to the bathroom ( though not to pee, naturally!!) and flood it, really flood it....hence no cotume, not a cute pumpkin anymore.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Enter if you dare because it got hot in here....lots of teenagers and hot, it was lovely in the front room!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My beautiful girlie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

they were even outside, there were SO many children here, splendid.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Darcey Ella, just over a week old and here at my house and oooooooh couldn't you just eat her up or go and try and make one of your own? Damn vasectomies.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Gemma, just hold these for me a minute ( I asked and then forgot and noticed she was still holdng them much later!! She couldn't get up and
take them out because she was pinned in there by so many people!

I didn't get to wear my costume, I just never had time to change.......shame but it didn't make a jot of difference to how great the evening was.

Because people here just don't do halloween parties...some parents assumed it must be a birthday party so there were PRESENTS! Some people knew it was a halloween party and brought presents anyway. PRESENTS, YEAY!!

The green bread? Great move, was fab.

Forgot the cupcakes......anyone want a cake, we have lots..my kids don't
like them six dozen cupcakes......anyone?????

Daniel couldn't come, he had to work...ack he was bringing the black light..had to pay £8.30 for a single blacklight bulb.....worth every penny. Missed Daniel though.

So, now we have CHRISTMAS to get ready for.....can you imagine what I do for that?? Bring it on. ( oh and the shopping in London in just 11 days!! )

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh WOW.. You Oh-So-Rock Helen!!! that looks like the best Halloween Party on the planet!!!

You sure did done good Mum!!!

WTG!

Hugs

Ghoolie

4:10 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

You should so totally get the Mum of the year award.....

And Christmas shopping in 11 days...oh my!!!!

6:44 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Christmas shopping! Yay! I love to surprise the kids. And it's fun to shop too. So much more fun when there is a purpose. :)

Have fun with your friend Helen. I have got to set a date and go shopping with mine!

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home