Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Things H has said since I got home.

Man, can't tell you how low down on the list of necessary things tidying became!

I bought new school shirts, they really have no school shirts ( which is very untrue, school shirts that were ironed however...none)

Yeah, they wore stuff more than once, more than twice even, in fact as many times as I could make them wear it, I did do laundry one time though.

I feel very tired.

We went by Mac Donalds for dinner.

We went to KFC for dinner.

I kept trying to clean stuff but got stopped every time.

The school day was just so short.

I love you.

All translate to the same thing = they need me, they missed me.
Very good, shall continue with renewed enthusiasm.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who wouldn't miss you?
I know I do :)
Its wonderful to know how much we're loved isn't it?

12:02 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I missed you on here Helen! :)

Oh it was hard knowing you were so close and I had no way to get there!

12:43 pm  
Blogger Ranni said...

Lol, very good to hear indeed.

Great pictures in previous post. Looks like you guys had a blast!

1:56 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

And they LOVE you. You are the rock of their world and make everything better. I know because you do the same for me :)

2:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "mist" you almost as much as they did!

Love you
Cathy

7:10 pm  
Blogger Stetch said...

You have GOT to be kidding, right? You were NOT gone that long! OMG hahahaha!!

2:30 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home