Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It is with great excitement....

that I tell you I don't have time for a post other than to say I am GOING OUT this evening, girls only, eating and laughing will be involved, I am even going to stay out later than, oooh say 9.30pm...there's no stopping me when I get going!

5 Comments:

Blogger -Lo said...

Woooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Have fun fun fun!

4:25 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

alriiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Hope you had fun!!!! :o)

-Jes

4:52 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

You wildcat!!!
I hope it's blogworthy - I should love to hear what the fabulous Helen does on a night out ;)

6:06 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do... which leaves the door WIDE open...

Have fun!

Julie

8:51 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Well, I know you've gone and come back already...but I wanted to tell you that I hope you had a truly Terrific time!!!

GOOD FOR YOU!

~Lisa~

1:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home