Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

So easily placated.

I am SO easily pleased. Presents. Easy. Buy me stuff, I don't care what, just presents, show me you have thought of me. Take me to lunch, sit and talk to me, make me smile, tell me nice things. See? HAPPY ME! I perhaps should have made it known just how shallow and materialistic I really am before now, keep the presents coming if you like the happy me. Simple.

Jordan bought me a phone today, all 3 of the big kids clubbed together and bought it and he picked it out today. I knew he had been to get it and so he gave it to me today......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look, all new and shiny and PINK. BRIGHT PINK, as requested, girley and mine and a bit complicated. I shall play with it later and choose ring tones and work it all out. It has video and a camera and the internet and I suspect I shall use it twice a week to call home or check on sophie and never work out how to video or anything but I love it and shall feel all sort of hip and happening when it rings in public because it is a bit hip and trendy.

H and I went for lunch, had a nice lunch and looked at each other and even talked. Lordie. He didn't break or melt or give up the ghost. He actually enjoyed it and told me that I think too much and he is perfectly happy with me. That's good then.
His dad and sister are coming next month for 3 weeks, I am so excited. Kara and I didn't get to know each other when I lived in the states but we have forged a nice relationship by e.mail lately and I am looking forward to showing her around and getting to know her better. Grandpa we know and love and we can't wait to show him England in the sun. they are going to Paris for a few days too....I am staying here with the 2 youngest bugglets, Seth will go and have fun and tell us all about it when he gets home.
Hooray that grandpa brings with him mac n cheese and melty mints...not to mention Dial soap and thos revolting circus cookies that are pink and whit and have bitty bits on them, the kids adore them ..no accounting for taste!!

Isaac got cat poo on him at school yesterday, some stinking cat had pooed in the grass on the playfield...ewwwwww, bad enough in itself but for hin it was the worst nightmae, he made the ears of the collective school bleed until we picked him up. He wouldn't change into his P.E kit at school so we took him and changed him ......now he is afraid of his shorts and school shirts, I threw the offending catpoo shirt in the bin but he cares not, the very sight of a similar one had him in hysterical melt down so he wore long trousers and long sleeved shirt today. It is in the high nineties with humidity of SEVENTY NINE PERCENT!! I am not alone in the sweatng department today and he came out of school with glue ozzing out of his pores. Poor boy. I told him again that the poo shirt is in the bin and showed him his shorts are clean and never had poo on, I hope he wears them tomorrow for the last day of school!!

I didn't get to sleep AT ALL last night, thats bad even fr me, at 6am I fell asleep and woke up because of Isaacs don't make me wear cat poo clothes fit at 8.15...Oh tired me. Its early now and I hope that tonight I can be a normal person and sleep.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Has your birthday come then? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy Almost Birthday if I'm early :)

Happy Belated Birthday if I'm late :)

Happy Happy Happy :)

Hugs

Julie

6:50 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I use my phone quite a bit during the school year. I love having it! :) Your's looks like so much fun. Mine is plain compared to that one. :) But, it does what I need it to, so I'm not complaining. :)

Happy Birthday Helen! :)

11:16 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

Happy Birthday Helen! I am going to send you a present and this is how I am going to do it. I'm going to send it to Boolie Julie and send her the money to send it to you. Because it would be inappropriate for me to ask what your address is. But I wanna send you a present. I miss you. Kiss, King

3:21 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Helens Birthday gift was a Razor?!?! Thats AWSOME!!!!
Your kids rock, but you so deserve it OMG.
Happy Happy Birthday beautiful Helen!

4:52 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home