Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Whatever happened to baby Jane?

My sister is very pretty, beautiful eyes especially.....she took her dog for a walk, awwwwwww......in the countryside, where the breeze blew gently and the flowers swayed in the wind. Blowing the pollen about, as it does. Into peoples' faces, people who perhaps have allergies and stuff.....


















She should be in the movies...is it a coincdence that she is called Jane? I think not.... now we KNOW what happened to baby Jane!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!










Her son took these pictures, he did a good job seeing as he was almost weeing himself from laughing ( such compassion we have in our family!!) She said she is a bit better today.....I hope so, it beggars beief that she could get any worse!!
Poor Jane.

4 Comments:

Blogger mom of 2 said...

OH NO!!! How miserable she must be!! I'm sorry...but I did a little chuckle myself! Hope she gets better soon...

12:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how funny!!! Helen how mean but i can't stop laughing, this is jane by the way and so i'm allowed to laugh and whistle like a drain !!! My son can't believe i'm on a blog for the world to see but swelling is down now and all is well again, i have to say though that looking closer to the close up picture my nose looks enormous , how strange! I am not offended if anyone has found this funny, i can't stop laughing about it myself!!!! Thanks again Lil !!

3:29 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

She looks absolutely miserable. I can say that I don't think I have ever seen someone in such a mess from allergies! Poor Jane, indeed! Hope she gets better very soon!

5:55 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Oh My! Give that girl a MARGARITA and some Claritin!!!!
Poor sweetie, that CAN'T feel good.

2:44 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home