Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Brother mine.....

Every little boy should have one of these big brothers.







...



my little boys have 2 that love them and play with them...lucky boys, lucky me.

Seth is saying " be careful of the delicates!""

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Thanks for sharing Helen. :) So cute! Such a sweet big brother too. :) I love to see the older siblings playing with the younger ones. It is parent like, but also kid like. :)

2:29 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

I am so stinkin' IN LOVE with these Preshus boys Helen!!! And should I have any surprise, post-vasectomy boys, I am totally going to name them Elijah. Just because it's SO beautiful the way you say it.

Thanks for sharing!!

~Lisa~

2:33 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

How cute!!!! And I bet Eli sleeps well tonight!!!!

3:00 am  
Blogger JEFFY said...

Helen!!
Videos!
I got to hear your voice! And the voices of your children. I understood two words I think! I cant watch British movies without an intepreter. I cant understand that end of English, nor Australian English.
These are so precious and I love your voice and so intrigued with the accent and the children! Bless you and thank you! Kiss King

10:12 am  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

They are sooo cute. Well I guess I should say the little ones are so cute, and the big bro is handsome. I don't guess he would like being called cute. I love your accent!!!!!!! It sound so distinguished. Of course I have an accent too. Just ALOT different. Mine is Southern U.S. I have that hillbilly twang, that people love to make fun of.

4:37 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

So wonderful! I hope you don't mind if I stole your video idea.. I had no idea I could upload them through Photobucket!

Love the boys!!!!

They're scrumptious.. and the voice.. ah Helen your voice is magic!!!!

4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home