Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, June 19, 2006

They probably should be models....

Because let's face it, they just love the camera, don't they? I can just see them in catalogues and on billboards....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


they are just so sweet and innocent looking...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So natural and unposed....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I give up, the only pictures I can get of these little buggers without the faces are ones when they are asleep!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but goodness, they are so cute!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Those pictures are so cute Helen! All three of them are just adorable. :)

2:27 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

They surely are cute!!! Take all the pictures you can now..they may grow up to be like my hubby who doesn't like pics taken of him, for some reason:(

2:30 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

LOL...the first picture is like Hear no Evil, See no Evil, Speak no Evil!!! LMAO!!

They are Dolls! no matter how silly!!

~Lisa~

2:10 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMgoodness!!! Those pics are adorable!!!! Awww and look at daddy holding them So sweet! He deservs a lick! ;)
p.s if you came to the ranch youd end up skinny dipping and all the fish would get a thrill!!! LMAO! I know it!

-Lo

2:29 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

OMG They SOOO are!!!

4:30 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

THey are very cute, even with the faces they are making. That prob makes em' even cuter

4:55 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

Hey! I been missing you all! My God! I gotta catch up on my "must read" blogs! These are so adorable little ole boys! I KNOW you got your hands full! It's so worth it! I want me one more little boy. Someday! Not in a hurry!
You left some awesome advice on my blog and I took it to heart! Thank you Helen! I feel good. I havent been able to post too well, I lost twice things I wrote!
All my little commenters already beat me here! Had some satellite problems, but I think its all straightened out!
Thanks for all you do for your family!
Kiss King

1:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home