Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday night.

You just can't beat it sometimes, being able to stop up late and chill out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Memories are made of the simplest things, the boys are really up on what day it is and every friday morning they are excited about being able to stay up late.....funny thing is, they all fall asleep as early as ever!! Especially sweet Isaac who can't keep his eyes open after 8pm to save his life!! Eli is always the last to go to sleep.....in the picture he is faking a sleepy face!!
The best part of tonight was dragging out the big bag of Action man stuff that has been in store....like Christmas when they haven't seen it for months.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

TOOO CUTE!

10:32 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

awww, how cute!!! I wish my kids would go to bed that early! Im hanging by a thread right now and it's freying where the kids are concerned!!!!

1:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home