Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Things that make me happy.....

Getting a call from Dan.
Dan saying that he would maybe come and visit.
Dan walking in the door 20 seconds after he called.
Watching Dan and Seth together.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Pictures of little boys, with sun kissed faces and smart haircuts, looking too divine for words and also a picture with Me sitting with them and not hating it.( the picture that is)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





And these people.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Wow Helen, you look wonderful! :) The weight loss and the hair cut make you look younger.

And yippee to an unexpected visit! I hope my kids grow up and do that to me too. :) I know, I'm going to miss them so much once they are gone.

Enjoy your time with Dan! :)

10:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are ALL divine Helen... and you are looking amazing! :O)

Sara
(and Maddie and Tyler too!)

10:52 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

You look sooo good, Helen! And your family is so beautiful!

Dan is such a sweetheart..i hope my son is sweet and thoughtful like then when he grows up!

2:33 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

How on earth do you do it!? How do you look at all those beautiful people ALL THE TIME and not implode from how gorgeous they all are?! I mean seriously! Gorgeous Gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!

You look sooo terrific Helen!!!

Funny Dan *:o)

~Lisa~

10:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures - glad to see one of you included!

Deb

11:11 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

So adorable - All of you! Helen you are looking terrific! It's so nice to see a picture of you WITH the splendid beings you created! Also nice to see H with the boys too. Have a wonderful time with Dan - what a fun way to surprise you! That first pic is so heartwarming!

11:53 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

You ALL look so very beautiful! Thanks for posting these and thank you SO MUCH for the lovely treats!

HUGS

Julie

1:50 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

So beautiful! How did you get those boys so crisp and clean?!?!

-Lo

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home