Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Who wants to come out and play?

I took you all with us today....
We went in the car and took a book to read along the way....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We went to grammas and picked fresh
cucmbers and ATE THEM WHOLE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then we headed off to the animal rescue center, we saw Dogs, rabbits, ducks, ponies, cats and more dogs ( Ronnie and Reggie were a doberman and Rottweiler, they have been raised together and were kissing each other!!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then we went shopping, now this IS a treat for the boys because I NEVER take all 3, I am not mad. Today I thought we would give it a shot, I knew I didn't have to buy too much and it was really just a trip to get some picnic things and some treats


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Treats for H, they had some Reeses ( blurgh for me.....ack ack!) treats so we picked some up for him. Dora cake mixes, thomas tank cake mixes, pretzels, all on buy one get one free, whoohoo!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Back to the car and home to get the ice cream in the freezer. They were good boys, REALLY good boys, days like today I think it was a good idea to have 3 little boys all so close together.
We had fun, glad you could come with us!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Thank you for taking us with you!

We couldn't buy ice cream today. The heat index was supposed to hit 108* and I didn't think it would make it home. But, we did shop. :)

Oh and the fresh cucumbers sounds yummy.

6:45 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

They are precious!! Sounds like a nice day...thanks for taking us along!!

7:06 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh Lovely! There's nothing better than fresh picked cukes..mmmmmm *drool*

Love ya!

Julie

1:52 am  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

Glad you had a good day. Send me some pickles. YUM!!! Thanks for taking us along with ya.

2:14 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

I love t5hose handsome boys of yours. They always make me smile. Hey that cucumber looks nummy. Ill add that to my list.
Thank you so very much for all the suggestions. I sweat I wrote it all down. Except for tuna. I hate fishy stuffs.

I will only accept delichious coffee from you if i can in return send you something you love from here....so what shall it be?

4:46 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

I love t5hose handsome boys of yours. They always make me smile. Hey that cucumber looks nummy. Ill add that to my list.
Thank you so very much for all the suggestions. I sweat I wrote it all down. Except for tuna. I hate fishy stuffs.

I will only accept delichious coffee from you if i can in return send you something you love from here....so what shall it be?

4:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home