Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Hey......busy right now....

It's nearly Christmas isn't it?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last night I had dinner with a whole bunch of girls.
Today shopping with Jane and this evening, a bit more festive decorating. Tomorrow we have rehearsals for a christmas presentation, I really want to paint my windows tomorrow afternoon, holly and poinsettias...so pretty when the light shines through, like stained glass.
So, wish I could sit and chat and tell you stuff but just can't do it. Ain't life bloody grand??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just reading that made me happy. Maybe a tad bit jealous but mostly very happy and cheery.

Yay for Christmas :)

11:40 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Yes, when real life is too busy to blog, that is grand Helen! Well, if you are having fun that is. Enjoy your busy busy days! I shall be too busy tomorrow. :)

2:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE your mantle!

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home