Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, February 16, 2007

So, today....

I don't know where she is. Her phone is turned off, I know she has no money at all, not until monday at least.
She came in at midnight last night, got her stuff and left.
I did cry, because it is all so stupid and unnecessary and exhausting. And sad.
I am tired of hearing stories about her, she puts herself in danger all the time and nothing seems to get through to her. She must have guardian angels on every side. She walks through the streets at 3am, she drinks with people she scarcely knows, she thinks everyone is her friend.
I know she is sad, she won't let anyone help her though. She thinks all the wrong things are the things that will make her happy.
No matter what I do she insists I do nothing, she is convinced that she is unloved and that we don't care, how do you convince someone that isn't so?
Answers on a postcard please.

3 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

OH hugs! I hope everything gets better for you!

12:32 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Again Helen, I can't imagine your pain. :( It must be so hard to want to help someone that doesn't seem to want the help. I know, if she needs you, you will be there for her.

See, no advice. I have none to give you. I'd give you a big hug if I could. So sorry for your sadness.

1:36 am  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh Helen, I'm just catching up on what's been going on. So sorry to hear about this. ((((HUGS)))) and prayers coming your way.

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home