Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, April 13, 2007

Don't know my arse from my elbow!

Terrified........love this house, where will we go?

YEAY! Will maybe have a garden!

Won't walk down these stairs and feel like queen of this castle for much longer.

Sophie is grasping the idea that independance might be OK and she can do it and it will be GOOD.

Have told 2 of my children that they are on their own when we leave this house, what kind of mother?????

Will always know who is in my house, where things are.

Will miss big kids in so many ways.

Will love there being only 2 parents in the house, what we say goes....no teenage cuckoos undermining us.

What if they can't make it, what if they aren't ready?

Maybe, maybe we will actually get a council house, one that is ours, that we can live in for 30 years.

OH MY GOSH! I have to do the packing, cleaning, weeding, throwing, form filling, begging, praying, grovelling, hoping thing ALL OVER AGAIN.

We ARE good enough, we DO deserve it, we ARE good people.

I am so tired. And scared. And angry.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Just catching up here Helen! Oh I am so sorry to hear about you all having to move! :( I know how much you loved the place you live in now. Not to mention how lovely it truly is from photos.

Good luck in your search! Yes, you are good people and you do deserve the most wonderful home to be had. :)

9:40 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

What kind of mother???? The kind who wants the best for her children and knows that there comes a point when they must spread their wings and try them out!!!!

Everything will work out! And maybe there is something better out there for you and that's what this is all about!!!

2:04 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home