Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Am on my way.....

Back to the dentist because heaven forbid they can just get me a script, oh no, I have to go in and sit in the chair. I am out of brave. I am a quivering stupid lump of don't touch this.
So, for Magda, my dentist, this one's for you.




You can look ,but you better not touch. I will weep and wail and beg for relief. DO NOT TOUCH MY MOUTH. Thankyou.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Oh Helen, I hope they didn't have to touch it! Probably just a quick look to see how it's doing? And good medicine to make it feel better.

2:03 pm  
Blogger Ranni said...

OMG, too funny! Took me about halfway through to "get" it, lol.

Hope all went well and they've got you on something to take the pain and infection away!

4:45 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

hope it went well..as im just catching up...

4:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home