Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, August 31, 2007

We're in.

Were in and getting settled, can't say as it feels like home yet and after wednesday night,( when we were woken by Isaac who said he heard voices and was scared....only to discover that there were people with a crow bar trying to break in ), well that could take a while. We are battened down, locked up, secured and faithful, hoping that we can do well with what we have.
Internet tomorrow ( we hope) am so hoplessly out of the loop that I know not what the date is, 1st september is when the man is coming, which has been 'tomorrow' all week according to me!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Oh my goodness! So glad Isaac heard them. Well, not for him, but for your family. I hope he is OK in his little head.

12:24 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Oh how scary! Glad that everyone was ok! Hopefully it was a very isolated incident and won't happen again!

Poor Isaac...i can't imagine the fear. So often we tell our kids, it's ok, it was a bad dream, etc...and to think, he was right about what he heard!

Hope you can get settled in soon and feel at home, despite this violation!

1:58 pm  
Blogger Clara....in TN said...

I've been thinking about you. Glad you are in and hope there are no more "scary" things happen.

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home