Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, August 20, 2007

It's a girl thing.

Umbrella
2 purses
sunscreen
babywipes
4 sanitary towels
3 bottles anti- bac hand gel ( me germaphobe? Tell me who told you such a tale!!)
cheque book
toner
moisturiser
wooden ruler ( curtains of course!!)
footfile ( like a mini cheese grater, is revolting but not as revolting as my feet)
elastoplast
bandage
anti itch cream
anti sting cream
after insect bite cream ( is there a theme here??)
nail clippers
styptic pencil
hairband
receipts ( 9)
prescription receipts ( 4)
medicine syringe
2 watches
3 packs of tissues
appointment cards ( 4)
passport photos
Passport ( why?!)
7 pens
3 packs medicine
tweezers
paperwork for holiday ( HOLIDAY in hotel, in sunshine......aaaaaaaaaah.)
phone bill ( paid thankyouverymuch)
new mobile phone bumph
small key for who knows what but will probably never throw it away because you never know, I might need it.
little handy book/keyring thingy for writing phone numbers that I forget I have and have never used, not so handy is it?
notebook
nappy pin
Crumbs.

In my backpack that I lug around wherever I go. It has seemed so heavy lately.....hmmmmmmmm, that'll be why!
HAd my camera but didn't take pictures of my beautiful girl because we were dashing about. Isaac cried when she went to go back to Jordan's flat...so he went with her for 3 hours. THREE HOURS! By choice. T'was a miracle and she smiled and smiled, was so happt that he wanted HER and not me and was just divine. More later and maybe even pictures tomorrow. I promise

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leeann said...

Sounds like a great day with your girl. :-)

Good gosh, you carry a lot of stuff! I am the anti-big-purse woman. lol My mom's purse always weighed like, 20 pounds, but she did always have whatever you needed!
I carry a wallet=purse thing and pretty much besides the wallet part, it has a pack of tissues, one lip balm, one eye drops, my cell phone and my keys. That's it!
i do keep most of the other things you mentioned in my car, however.

Have a great day!
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

11:24 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

wow, you have everything on you at all times, huh? I used to carry fairly big purses, but have downsized.

Glad you had a good time with Sophie! I bet the little one made her feel so good, wanting to go with her like that!

2:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home