Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Some things, well they are just so worth waiting for.....
















This is the kind of day that this garden was made for, the laughing and fun was just fantastic, the sunshine was glorious, the food was good, the company was uplifting. I am so grateful for days like this. Jordan came with Mel and he made it such fun...he put dish soap on the slip and slide and he threw the kids down it...the laughing pictures are all after he had thrown them and they had shot off the end!
We are worn out and sunkissed, chilled out and happy. Can't get better than that can it?



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ranni said...

How awesome?? So glad the party went this well. Sunshine can be such a wonderful healer and merry maker!

6:56 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Woohoo! Looks like they had a blast! Glad the sun came out for everyone!!!

9:03 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Looks like so much fun! :)

9:05 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

Now that looks like fun!!!

5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home