Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, August 27, 2007

What's the absolute must do thing if you are moving house tomorrow?

Have a Party! Yes, that's what we are doing in about 2 hours. I stink because I have been scrubbing and lifting and all that malarky. So we are having a party. Hooray.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Sounds like fun! Can I come?

:)

I just might have my own mini party Tuesday, just after I drop the last one off at school!

4:26 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

You're amazing, Helen. How do you do it?

Wish we were there, for sure!

11:17 pm  
Blogger Clara....in TN said...

Have a wonderful party! Pictures Please!!!!!

12:38 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Oh my! How do you do it?! I am going to start referring to you as WonderWoman! Enjoy the party and don't forget to take a moment to relax!

12:47 am  
Blogger Loth said...

Helen, hi! Thank you so much for popping (hee! I just typed pooping by accident!) in to my blog and commenting - you are my very first ever commenter!! I have to declare that I may have lured you there under false pretences though - I am actually in Edinburgh rather than Cornwall. I was wittering about Cornwall because I remember seeing many many surfer dudes there with the relevant hairdos when I was down visiting friends who live there. Distinct shortage of surfers in Edinburgh. No shortage of weird hairdos tho'. Thanks again for the comment.

9:53 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Good luck on your move! I'll be missing you until you're back!

1:15 pm  
Blogger Elise said...

Wow, a party and a move on the same day. Not for the weak, mind you.

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home