Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Sunday, the day of rest.

And today has been very peaceful for me. I am filled with joy at the sight of my little men dressed like daddy in shirt and tie as they set off for church and love to see them come home with pictures, smiles, twisted ties and shirts untucked, Eli somehow never has shoes on ( shan't even think about the fact that might me he is being allowed to be less than reverent for 2 reasons, a) if I don't go I have no say in whether he is allowed to run riot or not and b) he is a mere 21 months old. I suspect the Lord revels in the sight of clambering babies with no shoes on, feeling at home in His house.
When the righteous return I make a point of having a proper sunday roast waiting, today was particularly enjoyable in that Jordan won it in a raffle at work, so, huge pork roast and most of the trimmings ( darn it ran out of apple sauce) courtesy of someone else tasted extra sweet.
My mind is delightfully relaxed and so today, I shall say no more than I am happy to count my blessings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Helen,
You sound at peace. If that even makes any sense. You have a beautiful family, and I'm so happy today was a relaxing, restful day!:)
-Jes

4:09 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home