Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, August 07, 2006

3 Days......

3rd day of big headache. Ack, eyes are sort of stuck to back of head, noise is not funny, at all...there is too much noise here.
I have meds that sort of make me not care so much but don't stop the pain.
Hippy book says headaches are a sign of sexual fear. Pthhhhhhhhh baloney, too much noise and not enough sex maybe.
Probably not enough chocolate, definately not enough sleep, also only one pair of glasses, which I keep in the car, so I don't drive on the pavement or over old ladies and stuff, need glasses when watching TV and on computer but only have one pair. Am not ready for a chain around my neck with glasses dangling. Not yet. If I bring glasses in, forget them when I go out. Get in car, remember glasses, get mad, get headache.
Boys are bored, has been raining, 3 little boys, inside, all day......headache.
Find them things to do = mess and usually shouting ( "I HAD THOSE FIRST! HE'S TOUCHING MY PICTURE!") = headache. Eli has discovered the phrase " He started it" thinks it is very funny " Tseff startin' it" " Ithuck startin it" " I not startin it, HE STARTIN' it" Headache.
Father in law and sister in law will be here in 8 days, oh this house......too much to do = headache, funny how it only matters that they arrive to a sparkling and orderly house, after that they can see it as it is but somehow must let them see that it IS possible to get a nice looking house....just IMPOSSIBLE to keep it that way.
It is raining but still unbelivably hot and humid...we are like slugs, no energy and no enthusiasm for anything but sleeping. I like sleeping, I might go and do some right now except lying down makes my already thumping head thump so hard I think the top might actually fly off and make another mess for me to clean up before grandpa gets here, because you all know that even if the top of my head flew off, as the mother I would still be expected to carry on as normal......it's our job isn't it? blimey, the responsibility is enough to give a girl a headache.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

Helen, even with a blinding headache you are a riot!!! so funny. I hope some day to me you..You have got to be the grandest lady in the world.The greatest mom, the sweetest wife...you`re just one smart lady.

12:40 am  
Blogger Lou said...

well, for sure I`m not the grandest speller...I meant to say"I hope someday to MEET you"
Drives me crazy to see a mistake in my blogging..

12:42 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Hugs! I hope you feel better soon.

12:06 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

Hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you may have a beginning miagraine. Do you have nausea and sensitivity to light and sound? If so, then you have a miagraine, they can give you meds for those. I used to have them some, haven't in a long time. *knock on wood*

1:19 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh no the headaches! I am a chronic headache sufferer too, so I really feel your pain. I had one on Monday ALL day begind my eye, and even though I wasted much of the day, I had to take the meds and sleep it off. So sorry you have to have one too along with youngsters and trying to clean! Hope you get a good night's rest!

2:56 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

Are they migraines? Sounds like migraines. Tophey had those, they were awful. Doctor put him on a medication regiment that worked MIRACLES!!!!!!

lemme go see what tyhey are...ProPranolol... I believe thats it. Our counmter looks like a doctors office, so many prescriptions...

-Lo

5:05 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Sounds miserable Helen! I have to take at least 4 ibuprophen to get rid of a headache any more. And it is hard to be the Mommy and not feel well. I hope you feel better soon.

And the house, well, whatever gets done does. Don't stress about it. Well, try not to. I do the same thing when my parents come to visit.

Thank you for your kind words about my boy. :)

5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home