Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Actual conversation we had not 10 minutes ago.

Me. " Who would like to go to Mac Donalds for dinner?"
Seth. " Me, I want to have chicken nuggets, the correct name for nuggets is Testicles"
Me. " Hmmmm...do you know what the correct name for a willy is?"
Seth." Weener"
Me "well, no the correct name is Penis"
( much snorting and repeating of name.)
Isaac. " What do you have then?"
Me. "Ladies have vaginas"
( much hysteria because let's face it, that is a funny word)
Seth. "VAGINAS! VAGINAS! mummy has vaginas"
Me. "Just the one, Seth that's always been plenty"
Isaac. " you so haven't got a vagina, you just have a mane."
So, there you have it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

He he

4:32 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

Until about a year ago my son (5 yrs. old) was convinced that girls had a penis with no testicles. It took much convincing to get him to believe otherwise!

That's too funny!!

5:07 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha!!! That was great, Helen.
I've had the same conversation w/my 4 year old.

6:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, fast food chicken always leads to some sort of perversion!

9:04 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

OH, the things kids say! Who needs comedians when you have a house full of kids?!

LOL

3:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home