Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh we are so........

Tired. And EXHILLERATED and tired and HAPPY we did this.
Fabulous evening and here are the pictures and the talking about it..tomorrow, from home. Promise, cause there is SO much to say!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

rush hour...deodorant...very good thing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dinner...Marilyn...bangers and mash. Me... Faggot and chips. Gravy. Yum.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Theatre......CHICAGO, oh wonderful and makes you think " I could do that" except they all wore almost nothing and leapt about a lot....don't even try to imagine it. Don't.
Right in front of us and 4 seats along, would you believe it ( and will you care if you aren't English??) but there he was...in real life, Leslie Grantham who was dirty Den in Eastenders but isn't now because he was killed in the Queen Vic by his wife ( not his real wife, she was with him tonight but the pretend east-enders one). Honestly, I mix with the rich and famous. Go me.
Houses of Parliament tomorrow .....then home to hmmmmm.. I wonder, Sophie texted me and said something like "ha, luv u, have a gd time, U shd see the house it is funny widout U ha ha"
I called her, it would seem that order is not quite the name for what is happening but everyone is happy and dear H is so excited for me every time I call....you know someone really loves you when they are at home with piddling toddlers and worried aspergery 5 year olds and they still say "YEAY" and "GOOD, GOOD" when you tell them where you are going next. I luv him 2.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

I look forward to hearing about it all Helen. :)

I hope the house is nice and clean when you get home.

I bet the show was wonderful. I often play the soundtrack to Chicago while I am making my pizza crust. ;) Yes, I am silly.

1:48 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

OH what fun! And hopefully you return to a clean house. That always makes things even better.

5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home